Capital Vending offers an Assist Service if you are busy or if this is your first installation of this type of credit card reader and telemeter.
As a part of this service we will set-up all customized features offered by the manufacturer.
After the initial unit is set-up, you will have an example to follow and likely be able to make changes and configure any new telemeters in the future on your own.
As a part of the service we will assist with the following:
- Advice if control board firmware is needed
- Enter screen messages - Introduction and failure
- Set alerts and method for contact when alerts are triggered - cell phone and email
- Set fraud prevention parameters - number and cash amount of sales to same card
- Set up temperature alerts
- Set the amount held on debit card purchases
- Set up number of purchases that can be made per swipe and dollar sales limits
- Set up MDB alerts
- Enable door switch feature
- Set up two tier pricing for vending - cash and cashless
- Pulse duration - cigarette machines, coin op vacuums, amusements, timers, etc.
- Set up tier pricing for pulse interface
Not all of the above features are offered by all manufacturers.
The $ 39.99 fee is for the set up for one telemeter.
The set up will be performed per information you provide. The assist service is in effect for 1 year and is non-refundable. The service is only offered if all parts are purchased from Capital Vending.
Please specify make and model of your vending machine when ordering this service.